Susan Schneider, CEO at Plus will be sharing her thoughts on Relocation support and its role in enhancing the employee experience at the upcoming Global Mobility Virtual Summit: Unpacking the Employee Experience on Tuesday, June 5th. In her session, Susan will provide an interesting perspective on the range of initiatives that are being worked on within the mobility industry to enhance the mobile employee experience. Tune in to better understand how journey mapping and design thinking are at the core of the most innovative approaches.
The virtual conference can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home or office, and runs from Monday, June 4th through Friday, June 8th, 2018. Watch by yourself or get your team together and learn more about the globally mobile employee experience. Each day, there will be three previously recorded interview sessions available.
The virtual conference summit creator and host is Louise Wiles. Louise is also the founder of Thriving Abroad and is the author of the book, Thriving Abroad. International relocation has been a feature of Louise's academic, professional and personal life for the past two decades. As a transition and career coach and trainer specializing in the support of international assignees and their families, Louise understands the challenges and is excited by the opportunities that global mobility presents.
Who should attend?
- Global mobility professionals and consultants.
- HR managers and teams responsible for globally mobile employees.
- Talent development managers responsible for international talent.
- Relocation professionals who support international assignees and their families.
- Recruiters who are looking for an edge in attracting talent.
Your registration will provide you with:
- Access to all summit interviews via a daily email during the summit week.
- Emails during the pre-Summit period, linking to pre-summit articles and relevant information.
- Access to the Summit related LinkedIn discussion group.
- News about the Global Mobility Virtual Summit 2019.
- Monthly newsletter containing global mobility tips and advice from Louise Wiles at Thriving Abroad your summit host.
Check out the amazing speakers and be sure to register. Access to the summit interviews is free and you can register here.
Tuesday June 5th 2018 Andrea Piacentini, Founder, The RES Forum - Employee Experience and the Mobile Employee - A challenge too far or the key ingredient to securing positive assignment outcomes Susan Schneider, CEO, Plus Relocation - Relocation Support and its role in enhancing the employee experience Michael Elia, CEO, TraQs - Employee Experience - What research tells us about the lived experience of international mobility